Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions
Here you can suggest anything you would like to see, some feature,option or something related to styling...you can also post your idea for logo ,banner ,forum icons  or anything you think it would be better...
I don't know if it is possible with the forum state but one of the things I think should be added is the military ranking system seen on other military forums, for example if someone has 500 posts they are a lieutenant, if they have 5000 they are a brigadier general etc. Just to add some style to the look of the place.

Also I don't know if it's only admins that can give ratings but there should be a like/thank option like on PDF. Though I don't think normal users should be able to downvote posts.
Yes ,it is possible..and that was something I had in plan and I will add this..also I'm in process of creating military ranking icons...and other graphics with military styling.. anyway I will create these ranking groups and set it to be related to the number of posts . Reputation system will also be  finished in next 24 hours ,it will be more or less like on other forums
That's great. I also don't notice a way to add images from URLs... I don't know if the forum uses BBCode or not but this feature would be very helpful as most people don't want to download an image and then upload it, which is why I'm seeing some threads have a URL instead of an actual image.
You have option to add image from URL but you have to go to full editor or click NEW REPLY...than you have full editor with all options bb code and everything other....any way here you can just copy images and tekst..or just image from any website and just click paste ..it will insert images.
(05-15-2018, 02:57 PM)admin Wrote: You have option to add image from URL but you have to go to full editor or click NEW REPLY...than you have full editor with all options bb code and everything other....any way here you can just copy images and tekst..or just image from any website and just click paste ..it will insert images.

OK thanks, I see that now. But in the Bavar-373 thread, it doesn't seem to have worked. When I'm confident they work, I will make a bunch of threads with them.

http://iran-military.eu/showthread.php?t...d=18#pid18
Can I suggest, Maybe waiting for the logo and then build the website theme/banners around the logo. it would be weird to first change color/banners/themes and then have the logo which might not blend or fit in with the rest of the website. But if you know how the logo will look then no problem.
Logo on banner will be available in day or two..I'm working now on two theme and also have to add some features like social network login,military icons and graphics...any way forum is available also on Tapatalk ...forgot to say
Hello, can we have a military scale modeling section too. Many thanks.
Salam to all members.

I would like thank the initiators of this forum. Look forward to good discussions and dialogue. If possible please indicate recent posts some where?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum section suggestions administrator 0 1,612 05-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Last Post: administrator