Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPACE PROGRAMME | NEWS AND DISCUSSIONS
A general discussion thread for developments/news relating to Iran's space programme.

Iran to launch 3 domestically-built satellites in next 3 months

Quote:Three homegrown satellites are about to be completely built and launched in the next three months, said Morteza Barari, Iran’s Deputy Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Minister told IRNA at Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz on Monday.

He added that Iran Space Agency will also construct its communications satellite next year.
https://en.irna.ir/news/83497987/Iran-to...t-3-months
I wished they would stop this "Iran will launch..or Iran to lunch..." none sense and actually launch a successful something and then report its launch...at this point Iranians will be happy if they just lunch a shoe...lol..I used to loved Iran space program under Ahamadi Nejad..you could feel the buzz in that place...this Rohani Jerk made sure to extinguish that flame fast....Gathering a bunch of talented people who work in sync in a place is not easy I know that from my own professional experience. It does not happen often but when it does happens the results are fantastic. They had that synergy in the space program and they have it in missile and Drone and AD programs...I hope one day Iran space program will get back on its feet but first we have to get rid of this Rohanni Idiot.
experience is like a comb that God gives to you after you lost your hair. Undecided
(10-01-2019, 09:36 PM)aryobarzan Wrote: I wished they would stop this "Iran will launch..or Iran to lunch..." none sense and actually launch a successful something and then report its launch...at this point Iranians will be happy if they just lunch a shoe...lol..I used to loved Iran space program under Ahamadi Nejad..you could feel the buzz in that place...this Rohani Jerk made sure to extinguish that flame fast....Gathering a bunch of talented people who work in sync in a place is not easy I know that from my own professional experience. It does not happen often but when it does happens the results are fantastic. They had that synergy in the space program and they have it in missile and Drone and AD programs...I hope one day Iran space program will get back on its feet but first we have to get rid of this Rohanni Idiot.
Space is difficult and they are trying to fix some problems... Clearly this government has destroyed the budget of the space agency so progress is much slower but I think we will see some more launches before the end of the year...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star North Korean Day Of The Sun 2019 Space Launch V0.3O Galactic Penguin SST 2 2,200 09-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Galactic Penguin SST
  7 Year Space Plan (2019-2025) Persian Gulf 0 313 09-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Persian Gulf
Star France Sparks The First Global Arms Race In Outer Space V1.0 Galactic Penguin SST 1 648 08-17-2019, 10:59 PM
Star North Korea's Heavy-Lift Space Launcher Unha-20 V1.1 Galactic Penguin SST 0 1,141 03-22-2019, 03:56 AM