Thread related technical issues

arashkamangir

New Member
Hi Daniel, thanks for creating this page. I figured we can have a thread for technical issues.


Issue #1: poor screen scaling on mobile devices (known on Android):



 

AmirPatriot

Administrator
Thread moved to correct section.
 

nelsa1412

New Member
Hello,I'm working on mobile theme...in fact this bb board we use doesn't come with responsive theme at all...I succeed to make this theme 99% responsive but there are still parts I didn't rewrite like profile page,registration page..post and reply..I'm working on this and also on android and windows app.Keep in mind that forum is old few days and there are lot of work...as temporary aolution I can suggest tapatalk app, I made forum available at tapatalk particularly because of this proble.In few days I will rewrite this theme 100% and also 2 more theme will be available.I have to say that forum is doing better than I could even imagine.. For example in first 2 days forum is visited by more than 3000 unique visitors... I will tonight open giveaway contest for few domains and some other stuff...users will be awarded randomly..program will pull user. IDs randomly from database and those uaers will be awarded... Giveaway will be open 3 days and than I will pubish awarded users...only requirement is 1 post...
 

AmirPatriot

Administrator
Parsipride when you see this, you should mind that when you click post reply, just wait to be taken back to your post instead of clicking the "click here if you don't want to wait any longer" button. I had a similar issue when I was trying to rush posting some images in other threads.
 

nelsa1412

New Member
AmirPatriot said:
Parsipride when you see this, you should mind that when you click post reply, just wait to be taken back to your post instead of clicking the "click here if you don't want to wait any longer" button. I had a similar issue when I was trying to rush posting some images in other threads.
Yes,if you wait it will return you at same place...
 

AmirPatriot

Administrator
arashkamangir said:
Hi,

Not priority but can we apply some fix for this:



Does this happen with any other browsers on your phone? Try the default browser, or opening a link to the affected page on from Telegram or any other app which has a built-in browser.
 

nelsa1412

New Member
Yes,I add that as low priority task to my list of *must do,that issue is related to third party plugin,developer of the plugin didn't created it for responsive theme so I will have to rewrite some CSS and template code to make that frame also responsible
 

haman10

New Member
Alright i've got two questions here as well:

1- why does it take so long for a page to load? it says "establishing a secure connection on the bottom of the screen for 20 seconds which is very annoying. i don't have this problem with any other page at all. also it notifies me that this site is "not secure" which i know it is. wtf is this amir?  :mad: :D

2- will there be an android app?
 
haman10 said:
Alright i've got two questions here as well:

1- why does it take so long for a page to load? it says "establishing a secure connection on the bottom of the screen for 20 seconds which is very annoying. i don't have this problem with any other page at all. also it notifies me that this site is "not secure" which i know it is. wtf is this amir?  :mad: :D

2- will there be an android app?
1- I don't have that issue - everything loads pretty fast for me and the connection is secure according to my browser (Opera)
 

haman10

New Member
Persian Gulf said:
1- I don't have that issue - everything loads pretty fast for me and the connection is secure according to my browser (Opera)
Yeah apparently removing the "S" from "https" helps with that a lot.
 
Top